Let’s get this partayyyy started! I want to thank the ultra fab and lovely Nadine from Ladies and Lace for asking me to partake in this fun tag. Bear in mind guys, that I usually only listen to whatever strikes my fancy on the radio. Aka I use the Iheartradio app or use my tv for music. I can name 10 songs that I’m liking and enjoying at the momento 🙂 Some songs I’m not sure of the name or the artist, but if I like it, I’ll listen to it and start dancing like a wile and crazy person. Here we go.
- List the first 10 songs which queue on shuffle
- Quote your favorite lyrics from each song
- Tag your fellow blogger-friends to take part in this fun tag
1. Adele – Hello, When We Were Young
She’s a great singer with an outstanding voice that you just want to sit and listen to/admire.
2. Taylor Swift – Wildest Dreams, Bad Blood, Style
Her songs are very catchy. She used to be a country artist, now she’s swinging to pop.
3. The Weeknd – Can’t Feel My Face
I actually didn’t really like this song at first, but when I kept listening to it, I was like, “hey, this is a coolio song!”
4. Demi Lovato – Confident
Her music seems to send a good message. Or at least this one does about being confident 🙂
5. Blake Shelton, Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood, Tim McGraw, Luke Bryan, Dierks Bentley, etc.
I don’t know of particular songs, but I like them. Gotta love country. Although one song from Tim is Top Of The World.
6. Purpose – What Do You Mean
I don’t know my reason, I just likeeeeee it 🙂
7. Walk The Moon – Shut Up And Dance
This song just makes me want to dance every time I hear it.
8. Lumineers – Cleopatra
Just another song I enjoy listening to. Wasn’t that a good reason? Hahaa
9. Jason Derulo – Talk Dirty
No explanation needed 😀
10. Tove Lo – Habits
Another fun song to listen to
There you have it. Those are just a few songs and artists I enjoy. When I’m not in a great mood, music definitely helps for shiz. Thank you again Nadine, and anyone that wishes to join in on the music wagon, go for it!